Becoming a Member
The members of the Association are persons living working or having some other interest in the geographical areas in which the Association works or otherwise interested in the activities of the Association, or organisations who hold a share in the Association and whose names are entered in the Register of Members.
Interested in becoming involved? More information is available in the Association Documents downloads section, click to follow link:
No printing facilities? A printed copy can be posted, please email
detail the name of the document, your name and address.
Board of Management
Our Board of Management takes on the responsibility of running the Association’s affairs, but also plays an important role in developing our various communities. It provides strategic leadership and monitors and evaluates the organisation’s business to achieve continued improvements for customers.
Members of the Board of Management are expected to:
- Have an interest in making our communities better places to live
- Keep up to date with Regulatory requirements and the legal framework surrounding housing
- Keep up to date with the local operating environment
- Attend training and keep knowledge current
- Prepare for meetings, attend and contribute
- Make informed decisions
- Represent the organisation positively and effectively
- Respect the confidentiality of Thenue's business
- Work effectively with Thenue staff
- Annually complete a declaration of interest return
You can find out more about our Current Board of Management Members here