FINANCIAL INCLUSION SERVICE
Last updated: 5.43pm, Wednesday 19th August 2015
We are aware that many Thenue tenants can often struggle with financial issues and difficulties. We have a Financial Inclusion team, who will work with you on a one-to-one basis.
Some examples of the support we can provide are:
• Helping you to accurately identify your 'incomings' and 'outgoings'.
• Helping you to develop a realistic household budget.
• Prioritising your debts to try and avoid unnecessary penalties and sanctions being applied against you.
• Helping you to maximise your income by claiming appropriate benefits, tax advantages or other sources of income.
• Negotiating with creditors on your behalf to agree affordable repayment plans.
• Advising you on the best strategy to deal with multiple or other complex debt problems
Who can receive the service?
This service is available to all tenants of Thenue Housing Association.
How much will the service cost?
This is a free and confidential service.
How do I make an appointment?
To make an appointment, you can call Lorraine Morgan on 0141-550-9554 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org and a suitable time and date can be arranged. The appointment can be in our offices or if you prefer we can visit you at your home.
The Financial Inclusion service is also available at the Cranhill Service Centre every Monday and Tuesday afternoon and in the Castlemilk Service Centre on a Wednesday morning. Both Cranhill and Castlemilk are a drop in service so no appointment is required.
As Universal Credit was introduced in June 2015 for New Single Person Jobseeker claimants, we intend to hold a number of workshops, along with the Digital Inclusion and Learning Works teams. These sessions will help give you an awareness of what is involved in claiming Universal Credit.
For further information on where and when these sessions will be held, please call Carol Lingard on 0141 550 9557 or email her at email@example.com