Housing Benefit Self Service

Last updated: 10.19am, Friday 20th October 2017 by

Did you know that if you are in receipt of Housing Benefit you can deal with your housing benefit account online?

There is an online portal created by Housing Benefit that enables you to go online & make changes to your account - https://youraccount.glasgow.gov.uk/publicaccesslive/selfservice/citizenportal/login.htm

Changes that can be made are; yourself or someone in your household starting or leaving employment, benefit changes, if a non dependent leaves or joins the household etc.

We understand that life can be a bit hectic at times and tenants are not always able to make it into our office or the Housing Benefit office to report changes but with this self service portal you can report the change from the comfort of your own home.

The only thing you need in order to create an account for yourself is an email address but if you don’t have this our digital inclusion team are happy to help you create an email address – please contact Simon Freeburn on 0141 550 9542.

Once this is created Ashley our Financial inclusion Officer will be happy to help you create your online personal housing benefit account please call her on 0141 550 9555 or email ashley.frame@thenuehousing.co.uk