Rent Increase and Universal Credit Claimants

Last updated: 4.13pm, Thursday 7th March 2019 by

If you are in receipt of Universal Credit, you will be responsible for informing the DWP of your rent increase on the 1st of April.

You will have to do this through your UC Online Journal.

You can do this by clicking on “Home”, “Change of Circumstances, “Housing”.

Thenue tenants will receive a letter as a reminder of what you are required to do and who to contact if you need help.